blissBride.NET is a web-based community developed to fill a tremendous need for an online resource for brides and wedding vendors in this region. It was designed to provide regional brides with ideas and resources that they can find locally, and to provide vendors with a forum to display their abilities and accomplishments. blissBride.NET covers Frederick & Washington Counties, Md., Winchester, Va., Southern Pa. and the West Virginia Panhandle.
Become a Member of the blissBride.NET community
E-mail our Director of Social Media and Interactive Marketing Charissa Hipp or call 240-313-3940.
blissBride.NET pairs it’s exciting web portal — attracting regional Brides with interactive content and comprehensive resources — with one-of-a-kind marketing opportunities to a broad, regional market. Make both direct and search-driven contact with Brides, Grooms and their family and attendants, PLUS get discounts and great industry networking opportunities!
Some of the great benefits to Members:
- Access bride opt-in lists
- List your business and link to your website
- Link to your company Blog
- Add content or photos to the blissNET Blog
- Download white papers and articles relevant to industry trends
- Save on Booth fees at bliss Bridal Gala
- Save on Sponsor fees at bliss Bridal Gala
- Save on advertising in Bliss regional bridal magazine and in the Spring Bridal Preview of Hagerstown Magazine
- Qualify for discounts on email marketing opportunities
More Marketing Opportunities
- Banner Advertising
- Category Sponsorship
- Provide member-to-member discounts
- blissBride.NET members are listed in each issue of Hagerstown Magazine!
About Our Parent Company
RidgeRunner Publishing, LLC began in 2004 with the birth of our flagship publication, Hagerstown Magazine: The Best of Life in Washington County & Beyond. Our goal: to provide the region with a relevant, fresh perspective on what it’s like to live, play and do business in our area. Since then, our company has grown to include six regular publications, two websites including the blissBride.NET online community, and several books and custom publications — all thanks to a close-knit team of employees who are bright, talented and enthusiastic about producing marketing and advertising products that exceed expectations.